CLASSIC MINT JULEP
Chilled Mint Julep Cup filled with Crushed Ice
3-4 Sprigs Fresh Mint (Muddled)
1 Tbsp. Simple Syrup
2 1/2 oz. Good Quality BOURBON
Sit. Sip. ENJOY!
Here's a TIP for making
Party Mint Juleps easy...
Mint Ice Cubes!
Don't you just love the
look of a Classic Mint Julep!
The Disneyland Mint Julep Copycat
- Combine the sugar and water
- in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Stir the contents until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lime and lemonade concentrate next.
- Continue stirring and bring to boil just
- below the boiling point (210 degrees.)
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove pan from heat and chill.
- Once chilled, add a ratio of 1 part syrup
- to 5 parts chilled water.
- Transfer beverage to pitcher and enjoy!
- Garnish each serving with mint leaves,
- lime slice and a maraschino cherry.
- Sip & Enjoy! Thanks to our friends @ http://www.food.com/recipe/disneylands-mint-julep-non-alcoholic-148006?mode=us&st=true&scaleto=6